What I Was Doing in 2019
This is my “now page” where I keep an annual log of what I’m currently focused on. It helps me prioritize my time and energy.
“Less is more” is my strategy this year.
Here’s what I’m doing now:
- Reading the [many] books on my shelves.
- Writing about my experiences, distilling the knowledge I gain, and sharing it all here on my site.
- Growing a tech company that empowers the world to deliver the perfect service experience every time.
- Living in Hamilton, NJ with my wife and two adopted dogs.
- Learning music theory and piano.
- Furnishing my home with smarthome tech and automation.
These are my priorities.
Last updated: January 5, 2019
Thanks to Derek Sivers for inspiring me to create this page.